Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Why I changed my blogs name...

Just a short post to kick things off. I've changed the name of my blog. A few reasons. Reason number one is that my husbands position as an outside salesrep has really changed our family. Nothing is the same and it is truly a decision that has defined a lot of things in our life. It's hard, and I still hate it. I hate not having a "normal" everyday family experience, I hate sleeping alone, I hate being 100% responsible for the home, dogs, kid, etc. for 5-6 days out of the week. But I do it. And as much as I dislike it (okay..hate it), it's OUR normal. And at the end of the day my bills are paid, we have a place to live, we have food to eat, and my daughter is perfectly healthy. You can't ask for much more.

So because of it's significant impact on our family, I thought it would be appropriate to have it essentially be the theme of my blog.

Another reason why it needed to be changed is because mathematically, Evie Makes 3 just doesn't work anymore. On January 9, 2012, we found out that we are adding two feet to our family. Most of you already know, but for those that don't, I'm pregnant again. Due September 18. We just found out…

It's a BOY!

Needless to say, Matt is floating on cloud 9 at the idea of having a little boy to play legos and trains with and I'm fighting with the idea of having to teach a little boy to pee in a potty when I can't even get a little girl to do it. But we are so excited and I'm so grateful that I will have one of each. We've really been blessed.

So while I've changed my banner to reflect the blogs new name, I haven't changed it within the blogger system. I'll leave it this way for the next few posts until the new name becomes more familiar and then I'll change it over completely. And as soon as Matt get's my computer up and running from it's unfortunate run-in with a toddler and a cup of coffee, I'll start posting photos again. Not as many as before, but I'll do what I can and what I have time for.

Lots of great things are coming up, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Calypso said...

Hey, how have you been feeling?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...